Supernovo™ is a unique, hands-free solution for end-to-end de novo sequencing of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), enabling high throughput protein discovery.
Sequencing mAbs is a labor-intensive process. Supernovo software automates this analysis and provides a complete antibody sequence. Just as importantly, Supernovo displays metrics used to validate the sequence.
- Automated de novo sequencing based on robust MS/MS scoring algorithms
- Automated assembly of sequenced peptides onto a mAb framework
- Convenient project creation via drag-and-drop of MS/MS raw files
- Enables user-friendly review of results by presenting MS, MS/MS, and XIC of all peptides in easy-to-use review dashboard.
- Summary of the accumulated evidence for each cleavage between amino acid residues – both MS (digestion) and MS/MS (fragmentation)
- Rapid rejection of false-positive identifications
- Exports figures and tables in variety of formats via configurable pivot report summaries
- Slide Deck | RegisterByos(R) – The One-Touch Platform for Seamless Workflows
- Poster | RegisterAutomatic End-to-End De Novo Sequencing (including I/L) of Antibodies with EThcD Fragmentation
- Slide Deck | RegisterNovember Workshop 2017: Overview