Thanks to all the participants of our May 5 Protein Metrics Bay Area Workshop. We have record attendance and a full day of excellent talks and networking. Thanks specifically to our speakers.
– Lieza Danan-Leon (Abbvie – Stemcentrx) – “Application and Analysis of Native LC-MS data”
– Wilson Phung (Genentech) – “HT Quantitative Analysis of Bispecific Antibody Moieties and Glycosylation”
– William Haskins (Catalent) – “Streamlined analysis of Antibody Drug Conjugates”
– Chris Adams & Ryan Leib (Stanford University) – “HT Characterization of Complex Crosslinked Proteins”
– Eric Carlson (Protein Metrics) – “Comprehensive analysis of Host Cell Proteins via LC-MS/MS Analysis”
– Marshall Bern (Protein Metrics) – “Glycoproteoform Analysis”
Looking forward to including more of you the next time. Please let us know if you are interested in speaking.