Download FREE with Byonic™ under Support
- Recalibrates m/z measurements based on confident identifications, improving accuracy by up to 20x
- Assays 60 different modifications, both sample preparation artifacts and post-translational modifications
- Autogenerates search parameters for Byonic™ and Thermo Scientific Proteome Discover™
- Reports the most abundant proteins in the sample
- Supports all types of tandem mass spectrometers
Operates stand-alone or as a node in Thermo Scientific’s Proteome Discover™ versions 1.4, 2.0, and future releases.
If you would like to install the node in Proteome Discoverer please contact us. See the review from a Thermo Fisher Application Scientist on their Proteomics News Blog.
Product Description (for details, click here)
Preview™ samples shotgun proteomics data to measure mass errors, digestion specificity, and modifications for subsequent full search by Byonic™ or other proteomics search engines.