- Top-down and bottom-up search capabilities
- Modification Fine Control™ for fast and accurate identification, even with 20+ types of modification
- Wildcard Search™ for unknown modifications
- Intact glycopeptide identification
- Scoring models for all types of fragmentation spectra: CID, TOF-TOF, QTOF HCD, ETD/ECD, and EThcD
- Sequence variant search and modification site localization
Operates stand-alone or as a node in Thermo Scientific’s Proteome Discover™ versions 1.4, 2.0, and 2.1 releases.
If you would like to install the node in Proteome Discoverer download the appropriate Byonic node.
Proteome Discover Node Quick Start Guides
See the review from a Thermo Fisher Application Scientist on their Proteomics News Blog.
Proteomics Search Engine for Discovery Research
Byonic™ provides sensitive and comprehensive peptide and protein identification from tandem mass spectrometry data. Byonic™ results can be input into Byologic™ and/or Byomap™ along with the raw mass spec data and any HPLC data.