- Top-down and bottom-up search capabilities
- Modification Fine Control™ for fast and accurate identification, even with 20+ types of modification
- Wildcard Search™ for unknown modifications
- Intact glycopeptide identification
- Scoring models for all types of fragmentation spectra: CID, TOF-TOF, QTOF HCD, ETD/ECD, and EThcD
- Sequence variant search and modification site localization
Operates stand-alone or as a node in Thermo Scientific’s Proteome Discover™ versions 1.4, 2.0, and future releases.
If you would like to install the node in Proteome Discoverer please contact us. See the review from a Thermo Fisher Application Scientist on their Proteomics News Blog.
Proteomics Search Engine for Discovery Research
Byonic™ provides sensitive and comprehensive peptide and protein identification from tandem mass spectrometry data. Byonic™ results can be input into Byologic™ and/or Byomap™ along with the raw mass spec data and any HPLC data.