Originally developed with Genentech.
- Automatically annotates elution peaks with peptides from in silico digest or an MS2 search
- User annotation and validation based on MS1, MS2, and/or manual identifications
- Accurately aligns and quantitatively compares up to 10 UV or TIC peptide maps
- Identification of co-eluting peaks
- Tracking on CQA’s with flagging of peaks with out-of-tolerance intensities
- Exports figures and tables in variety of formats
Byomap™ is advanced peptide mapping software developed in collaboration with biopharmaceutical scientists. The software sets a smooth baseline, detects and annotates elution peaks, and computes peak areas for accurate relative quantitation. Byomap™ can simultaneously align and compare up to 10 peptide maps to an annotated reference map, and export figures and tables for filing documents.
To learn more and receive a demonstration of the software, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.