Protein Metrics’ Bay Area
Biopharma Data Analysis Workshop – 2017
Share best practices – See expert presentations – Experience live demos – Receive training
– Lieza Danan-Leon (Abbvie – Stemcentrx) – “Application and Analysis of Native LC-MS data”
– Wilson Phung (Genentech) – “HT Quantitative Analysis of Bispecific Antibody Moieties and Glycosylation”
– William Haskins (Catalent) – “Streamlined analysis of Antibody Drug Conjugates”
– Chris Adams & Ryan Leib (Stanford University) – “HT Characterization of Complex Crosslinked Proteins”
– Eric Carlson (Protein Metrics) – “Comprehensive analysis of Host Cell Proteins via LC-MS/MS Analysis”
– Marshall Bern (Protein Metrics) – Topic to be selected. (Any requests?…)
Friday May 5, 2017
930am – 400pm (lunch provided)
255 South Airport Boulevard South San Francisco
Registration is free but space is limited. Please register early. If your plans change, please let us know so we can allow others to attend.
SAVE THE DATE AND REGISTER NOW
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-412-4210
Over the past ten years, hardware for mass spectrometry has improved at an amazing rate, but the software that ships with most instruments has not kept pace. Protein Metrics is correcting this imbalance by providing innovative software to make analytical results more complete, more sensitive, and easier to achieve. We understand the need for better data analysis tools. We also want to promote the sharing of best practices and to foster a community of users interested in improving the way data is analyzed. Protein Metrics Regional Workshops include current talks from industry leaders, live demos of Protein Metrics newest software, and opportunity for networking and one-on-one discussions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!